Monday 28 May 2012

Update; Ride For The North


   


Ride For The North 2012 Challenge



Fantastic news – I’m only £200 away from reaching my target of £1,100!!

On training.... I can report....

I’m diligently doing the training back and forth to the office each day which is about 18-20 miles. The hills are definitely getting easier around North Yorkshire (where there are a few!) so I can recommend this activity to people...makes you feel much more alert and ready for the day doing some exercise, so I am really enjoying it and the better weather helps.  I'm getting ready for the big challenge, and I will be ready!  Don’t think I am quite the "John Bishop of the recruitment world yet" as some have suggested, but its good fun and enjoying trying to do my bit.

A huge thanks to all the people who’ve sponsored & supported me so far.

If you haven’t already, please sponsor me and help towards a great cause!!!


Many thanks,

No comments: