The blog also provides our team at Macallam with a platform to tell you about our company developments, recruitment, human resources and our thoughts on specific sectors we are operating in… in fact, anything that takes our fancy. As always we would welcome your comments so don’t be shy!
There are some house rules, however, when commenting on the Macallam's blog:
It is our policy to review all comments before publishing them, partly to reduce the possibility of spam comments and partly to ensure comments are in line with our list of blogger ethics below.
These are based on General Motors’ corporate blogging guidelines and code of ethics:
· We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly.
· We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, or defamatory.
· We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
· We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
· We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.